NOTE: The complete history is in the help file.
Version 1.0.28 – Sep 3, 2015
- User folder with spaces had problem creating temporary file. Fixed.
Version 1.0.27 – Aug 21, 2015
- Internal update.
Version 1.0.26 – Apr 20, 2015
- Modified the security system. Some users were getting inaccurate error codes.
Version 1.0.23 – Jan 2, 2015
- Added Config file editor. You can now edit a number of fields without having to find the files on your hard drive.
- Added extra space field which allows yo to pad the input form with more space.
- Added small_font field which you can turn on / off.
- Modified the menu option “Stair Maker – Check License”. It now brings up your userid and password which may need to be changed.
- Fixed Foot for Straight stairs.
Version 1.0.22 – Nov 18, 2014
- Added Straight Stair to Stair Direction.
- Completed Foot for Straight stairs.
Version 1.0.21 – Oct 10, 2014
- There was a problem with translated prompts. Fixed.
- Supplied “Open Styles” wasn’t working with translations. Fixed.
Version 1.0.20 – Oct 4, 2014
- Changed the web dialog.
the enter key now acts like the OK button.
the escape key now acts like the cancel button.
- Fixed first time registration bug.
- Web dialog is no longer resizeable.
- Added ‘Open Style Sheet’ drop down. You can now store and retrieve style sheets.
- Changed ‘Save As Default’ check box to ‘Save Style Sheet’ drop down. You can now save current style as a named style sheet.
- Issue with first nosing. Fixed
- Added feature risers now have choice to sit on tread – stone risers etc…
- Added feature for partial risers with open riser stair
- Added feature – you can now specifiy side nosing for tread independently from front of tread nosing.
- Back of tread was not bullnosed for open riser progressive flare. Fixed
- Added checks
Web Dialog data entry now pops up message for invalid data entry
Tread dado must be less than tread thickness
Tread bullnose cannot be negative
Tread nosing cannot be negative
Tread side nosing cannot be negative
Riser nosing cannot be greater than tread nosing
Riser nosing cannot be negative
Tread bullnose cannot be larger than tread nosing
- Riser boards now work with progressive flare.
- Updated translation files.
- Flared risers have stringer dado problem. Fixed
- Housed stringer at front of stair not calculating properly. Fixed
- Flared treads greater than 65mm had problems. You can now flare tight radius stairs up to around 150 mm.
Version 1.0.19 – Jul 17, 2014
- Added two new utilities to the Stair Maker Suite. ‘Stair 2D to 3D’ and ‘3D Tread’. These utilities give the user the ability to easily create 3D tread and risers from a 2D drawing.
- Re-factor common code used by Stair Maker and Door Maker.
- All utilities now under license. License is checked once per session and by first utility that is run.
Version 1.0.18 – Jun 3, 2014
- The undo stack wasn’t correct for Stair Maker and for Extrude Handrail. Fixed.
- If user click No – for trial there was an error. Fixed.
Version 1.0.17 – May 30, 2014
- Added help button to web dialog.
- There was a bug with open riser stair and cut stringer – the stringer is cut as if there are risers. Fixed.
- The back of treads for open riser stair aren’t bullnosed. Fixed.
- Setting inside radius to 50 mm now properly creates a center pole for spiral.
Version 1.0.16 – May 22, 2014
- Missed a couple of web dialog labels with language translation. Fixed.
- Extrude Handrail didn’t work with SU 2014. Fixed.
- Add Profiles didn’t work with SU 2014. Fixed.
Version 1.0.15 – May 17, 2014
- Stair Maker now calculcates Screen size which is dependent on language file, OS, Browser etc.
- Modified language translation files. Added “Screen Width Pixels” which is a minimum value. This helps Stair Maker calculate proper screen size.
- Changed “Radius” to “Inside Radius”
- Inside Radius, Degrees and Average Run labels are now in Red. This is to visually identify which fields have mouse over help. Hold mouse over red label to see additional information.
Version 1.0.14 – May 14, 2014
- Added documentation for buttons and menu choices: “Extrude Handrail”, “Glue Edges”, “Add Handrail Profile” and “Stair Maker – Check Licences”.
- Modified user feedback for the prior butons and menu choices.
- Moved Adding of new layers into Make_Stair. The Ctrl-Z undo key will now remove the added layers.
- The “Extrude Handrail” process was creating a violation. Fixed.
Version 1.0.13 – May 8, 2014
- The Metric rule for minimum run was wrong. Should be 125 – Fixed.
- 2. Missed updating the plugin menu for stair maker. Fixed.
Version 1.0.12 – May 4, 2014
- First Published Version.
Version 1.0.11 – Mar 6, 2014
- Now SU 2014 compatible
- Added missing line to gkware_stairmaker_loader.rb. Utils.rbs was only loading if door maker was installed.
- Added Config folder to hold user configuration and temp files
- Make button images for add Handrail profile and glue edges
- Fixed bug in handrail scaling
- Auto Sizing of Web Dialog. For some reason – need to add room for scroll – even if it shouldn’t be needed
- Fixed bug where trial string keeps growing
- Handrail was not going into “Handrail” layer. Fixed
- Changed Stringer “Width” to “Depth” in web dialog, language files and in defaults.txt
- Made changes to defaults.txt for “imperial_stair_width”
Version 1.0.10 – Feb 21, 2014
- Made changes to web dialog to support Mac OS (Mavericks)
Version 1.0.9 – Feb 15, 2014
- 1. Made changes to web dialog – error when units have feet and inches.
Version 1.0.8 – Feb 9, 2014
- Added better error handling for http error
Version 1.0.7 – Feb 8, 2014
- Units using feet created error. Fixed.
Version 1.0.6 – Jan 29, 2014
- First published version. Please read help file for complete description